Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Transitioning From the Workforce to Home

I'm over at Desiring Virtue today, blogging about the practical considerations involved in making the transition from the paid workforce to homemaking.

Last time I was here, I talked about how I began my journey to homemaking. Once I came to the decision to be a homemaker full time, what was I to do? Obviously, I couldn’t just jump up from my desk chair shouting, “God is sending me home now! Nice knowing y’all!” I have the sort of job where others depend upon me, so just deciding to go home one night and never coming back would hurt others in my office as well as hurt clients.

What I needed next was a plan. Today I am going to share that plan with you in the hope that it might aid someone else wondering “What’s next?” in their journey home.


You can find the rest HERE. Please come over and join the discussion!


And if you're linking in from Women Living Well or Far Above Rubies - welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy it and keep returning.

1 comment: