Note: As with the vast majority of my recipes, I'm only cooking for 4 but I tend to use simple ingredients so they're easily expandable.
2 zucchini (use fairly large ones)
extra virgin olive oil (I don't measure, but it looks like about 2 T. when I'm cooking.)
about 1/4 cup chopped onion
4 diced mushrooms
1. Steam the zucchini for 10 minutes, and then cut in half lengthwise.
2. Scoop out the insides and place in small bowl. Set aside zucchini "shells."
3. Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat and saute onions until soft and golden brown. Then add the mushrooms and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes or so.
4. Mix onions and mushrooms with the zucchini insides and spoon into the zucchini "shells."
5. Top zucchini with Parmesan and place in oven at 350 for 10 minutes. About halfway through baking, add a little more Parmesan.
Enjoy - this is good and it's really easy to make on a busy night!