Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Midweek Links - Marriage Edition

It seems like lots of folks have marriage on the mind lately. There have been a lot of good posts out there on marriage this summer. Here are a few of the notable ones I've seen:

- A friend offline mentioned a blog series called Pray Truth that she found helpful. After some googling, I found it, and I really enjoyed reading it as well. There are some good ideas. The 31 Days of Praying for Your Husband article from Revive Our Hearts is another good resource to help us pray for our husbands (and future husbands!). I've noticed several bloggers using that one recently as well, including Becoming A Strong Woman of God over on Facebook.

- A recent devotional on divorce caught my eye as well. This author makes some really good points about why even a "biblical divorce" will not necessarily benefit one.

- Courtney over at Women Living Well is celebrating her anniversary this month, and she's kicking off a marriage series with this wonderful list of 14 Things I've Learned in 14 Years of Marriage.

- And last but definitely not least, here are two posts on marriage that just made me smile. The first is from Gypsy Mama and the second is one that Andrea Parunak wrote for At the Well. I think they'll make you smile, too!

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous compilation of posts...thank you! I love how other's passion for marriage is so contagious. Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read some of the blogs you shared and they were awesome. I think a good marriage always needs to be prayed about and worked upon and I have been happily married for 44 years so I do have some marriage wisdom behind me.
    This is my first time on your blog and I will visit again.
    Drop by mine sometime @ Living Waters
    http://lgwilliams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy most of those blogs as well. I think it's wonderful that so many great articles are written and inspire other's to learn/pray/try harder in their marriages. ☺

    ReplyDelete