1 large onion, chopped
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 pound ground beef
1 3 oz. pkg. pepperoni, chopped
1 32 oz. jar of spaghetti sauce w/mushrooms
1 12 ox. pakg. spaghetti
8 oz. shredded mozzarella
fresh grated parmesan cheese
1. Combine onion, bell pepper, beef and pepperoni in skillet. Brown, stirring until crumbled, and drain. [NOTE: If you use 93% lean grass-fed beef, there is almost no grease to drain!]
2. Return mixture to skillet and add spaghetti sauce. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Cook spaghetti in separate saucepan and drain. Place spaghetti in 9 X 13 baking dish.
3. When meat sauce is done simmering, spoon it over on top of spaghetti. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top.
4. Bake dish at 400 degrees for 3-5 minutes or until cheese melts.
5. Remove from oven and sprinkle with fresh grated Parmesan cheese to taste.