Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Important Announcement

As many of you have probably already heard, Google will stop supporting Friend Connect as of March 1. This is a Blogger site, so I will still have Friend Connect for now, but I am also installing Linky Followers. I thought long and hard about this one, and decided on Linky Followers instead of Google+, at least for now, because I'm just not feeling entirely comfortable with what I hear about Google+. So - if you want to keep getting my updates (and I hope you do!), please click on the Linky Followers window in my sidebar and join in. If you prefer not to use Linky Followers, then I hope you'll stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, or by RSS Feed - links for all are on the right sidebar.

Thank you, and I hope everyone has a happy Leap Day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, I totally did not even think about this for my blog! I wonder if Google + will be the same... oy! Ch-changes....

    ReplyDelete