Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Midweek Links - Holy Week edition

Yesterday, as I wrote about how I ponder Holy Week here at home, I realized that I have seen so many other good ideas for the season out there online and that's just what I had to share this week.

For instance, I LOVE these Radical Ways to Celebrate Easter from More to Be. Celebrating Easter by drawing closer to God and renewing our relationships with Him is so much more encouraging than just looking for an Easter bunny!

That's not to say that I don't love Easter eggs, though. If you haven't seen this really gorgeous tutorial over at Studio JRU, go check it out. I thought these eggs for would beautiful for decorating Easter day, and great for snacking on afterward. And even if you're not inclined to try it, the photos alone are worth a look.

For some wonderful Easter traditions good for all ages, I love this post by Jessalyn over at Desiring Virtue. There are all kinds of great ideas(and photos!) for the week here.

And for some intentional outdoor Easter celebration, I love the idea of an Easter garden. Mrs. June Fuentes features her family's version HERE and it's a creative inspiration. I have a number of cousins between the ages of 9 and 14, and I could see this being a good project to do with them.

Have you seen some good ideas for bringing Easter and Holy Week into your homes this week? Or, perhaps you've written on this very topic? Share your finds in the comments below, and happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those eggs at JRU are so beautiful. Thanks for sharing. That blog is new to me.

    ReplyDelete