Monday, April 15, 2013

Bloggers' Meet and Greet Week

Blogging fills a number of needs for me. I enjoy writing, and this is one way to hone my craft. Putting ideas down in writing also helps me think them through, as does discussing them with readers, and in the end, I think this helps me better understand faith, life and serving God.

There's also the community side of things. Being online(with discernment - there are some scary corners of the internet!) lets me have fellowship with and learn from believers from different places and in various stages of life. What a blessing! I have met some wonderful women of God online since I began blogging, and I am so thankful for them.

This week, one of those ladies is hosting a Meet and Greet on her blog so that we can learn more about each other and perhaps find some new bloggers to follow! You can find the details at Raising Mighty Arrows:



And as for me? You'll find my "About Me" page here, along with all the various places (email, Pinterest, Facebook, etc..) you can contact me. Hope you see you there!

2 comments:

  1. We enjoy blogging for the same reasons! My favorite reason is how it helps me work through and apply lessons that God is teaching me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post - I love finding other bloggers who discuss their faith. :)

    I've been reading over your blog for a while, and I nominated you for a Liebster Award!

    See your nomination on my blog:

    http://www.caravanofbeadsjewelryblog.com/2013/04/liebster-award-yay.html

    Keep up the great blogging! ^_^

    ReplyDelete